Real Estate Agent
Excellence in Findin' Homes That MOVE You!
- Mike Campbell - Blaine, WA May 2021
- Mark Pointon - St. Maries, ID November 2022
- Timber Turner Gem State Home Inspections - January 2022
- Greg and Danielle Moore - Post Falls, ID June 2019
- Katie Brayton - Post Falls, ID June 2021
- Loren and Sheryl Longley - Post Falls, ID April 2021
- Angie McGurkin - Boise, ID May 2021
- Ed Reinhart - Yakima, WA August 2020
- Christina Fox - Spirit Lake, ID July 2019
- Michael Camerino - Coeur d'Alene, ID December 2021
I'm Aileen Koler and have lived here in North Idaho for 25 years with my husband and 3 kids (30, 25 and 20). We built a custom home and raised the family on the back side of Hayden Lake enjoying boating, campfires, snowmobiling, ATV-ing and just the peace and quiet. We have moved a few times to different corners of the Coeur d'Alene/Hayden areas filling a variety of family needs. In 2018 we moved to downtown Coeur d'Alene and absolutely love it and all it has to offer! I enjoy being in the kitchen and entertaining, and just making family, friends, and aquaintences feel relaxed and at home. I also enjoy sewing, camping and running around with Harley, our Ausie-Heeler. I play bass guitar in a coverband, Strange Brew, so you may see me rockin' some tunes if you're out and about! In our spare time, we enjoy chasing our youngest across the Inlanad Northwest to cheer her and teammate Leo on at Barrel Races and Rodeos!
As for Real Estate, I love what I do because meeting people, helping them explore and find that perfect home or property are 3 of my favorite things! Knowing that communication is key in many aspects of life, but especially to your real estate experience, I will always make you a priorty and keep you well informed of schedules and important deadlines throughout your transaction process. I love to get to know my clients, so being personable, professional and practical from my head to my boots is what I strive to for.
I am always ready to listen and help you with your real estate needs and goals here in beautiful North Idaho!